“Fabulous Las Vegas” – as it is written at the entrance to the city, really is a great choice! Because of the content this beautiful city offers – from top restaurants, shopping the most prestigious brands and diverse, incredible hotels and dining to exciting entertainment and nightlife, the largest city of the state of Nevada has earned its place as one of the top tourist destinations in the world. Las Vegas is no longer just a gambling Mecca.
Every day in Las Vegas can be converted into a brand new trip. You can visit the Caesar’s Palace and The Forum Shops designer fashions, Mandalay Bay sandy beaches and wave pool or premium spa Bellagio. Children and those who feel that way can enjoy the various rides such as Circus Circus, Stratosphere and New York -New York or visit the animals that live in hotels, for example in the Secret Garden of Siegfried & Roy and dwellings dolphins at the Mirage or can see a lion at the MGM. Those who want to enjoy the sun can absorb the rays at the pools Hard Rock Hotel, Palms Hotel, Flamingo, and everywhere in between.
For some education on your vacation, the Springs Preserve is a fun way to learn all about the desert that surrounds Las Vegas.
Here are just some of the things you must do while visiting Las Vegas:
1.Street Strip: Magnificent hotels glow in all colors of the spectrum, lights glitter from all sides, the music plays, and fountains show! Thousands of people walking down the street Strip in all directions. The laser beam, visible from space, penetrates the night sky, inviting the whole universe to a party in Las Vegas. And that’s only outside – step into any of the iconic casino resorts along the Strip, you’ll enter a world of fantasy.
2. Best attractions: The Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay is one of the finest aquariums in the United States. Tower Stratosphere, where you thrill ride X-Scream which leads to the edge of the tower. Secret Garden of Siegfried & Roy at the Mirage hotel is home to big cats, dwelling dolphins and rich garden. Art masterpieces at the Hotel Bellagio in Fine Art Gallery.
3. Golf: with more than 60 courses, Vegas is a favored golf destination with spectacular views of the Strip and the surrounding mountains.
4. Gambling: Casinos are open 24 hours a day. If you do not like table games, many offer sports betting, which are equally entertaining.
5. Night Life: from traditional casino and cocktail bars and clubs to dance the night away with DJ’s – Las Vegas offers everything for a great party. Mandalay Bay Hotel, Bellagio Fontana Bar, Viva Las Vegas Lounge at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.For those nights when you feel the dance floor calling, go to: MGM Grand, Tryst at Wynn Las Vegas, Rain at the Palms, Risqué at Paris Las Vegas and Ultralounges – the craziest thing to hit the Vegas and LAX at Luxor Hotel or Pure at Caesars Palace.
6. Shows & Events: with more than 100 performances in the city at any time, the world center of entertainment offers infinite possibilities, such as: Cirque du Soleil, with five astonishing, beautiful shows currently running; Musicals as Mamma Mia, Jersey Boys, Phantom of the Opera, Les Folies Bergere and variety of family shows.